Construction Management: Process Details
We work with engineers, architects and installers to create the best solutions for your building’s systems, such as: lighting, solar, water, wind, HVAC, insulation, roofing and exterior walls, etc.
- Review your energy savings goals and project budget
- On-Site Needs Assessment
- Strategic Plan (including cost of ownership for standard equipment and return-on-investment analysis for proposed building performance enhancements).
- Write detailed specifications for any upgrades you approve.
- Create a bid packet including these specs and provide them to at least 3 pre-qualified vendors, installers, etc.
- Answer any questions you may have to help you decide on which bidder is most qualified, putting your needs first as we are paid by you, not the bidders.
- You or your general contractor will buy the materials and contract the installers directly.
- We verify that building systems are installed and commissioned according to manufacturer’s specifications for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Commissioning: You can use our third party oversight to ensure contractors install equipment correctly.
- We can install an energy monitoring system to measure your energy expenses and track savings over time.
To see our Process Overview, click here.